Ladbrokes is one of the biggest names in UK bookmaking. Founded in 1886, the have many years in the gaming industry and are listed on the London Stock Exchange. Ladbrokes casino offer a safe and secure environment for all players.[sc:ladbrokes-vegas-468]
Ladbrokes roulette is unusual in that they offer both Microgaming and Playtech roulette games. Most casinos offer one or the other but not both. The Miscrogaming roulette games are in the standard casino, whereas the Playtech games are in the Vegas section.
Here’s the run down of the Microgaming roulette at Ladbrokes.
- Premier Roulette – European roulette with, call, neighbours and a bets track.
- European Roulette – Standard roulette, minimum bets £1 and very dated graphics.
- Premier Online Roulette – European roulette, with turbo and super turbo features, race track and French bets.
- European Roulette Gold – European roulette with Call, Neighbours, Bets Track and customisable layout. Also autoplay.
- Premier Roulette Diamond Edition – Another roulette game with the bells and whistles.
- French Roulette – Roulette with La Partage. A generous rule.
- American Roulette – Double Zero roulette, do not play.
- Wheel of Winners – based on roulette but using a wheel of fortune type wheel with 39 slots. Difficult to work out the theoretical return to player but I can imagine its less than the 97.3% of standard roulette.
- Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series – Play up to 8 games of roulette at at time. Be warned, £8 minimum bet if you play them all.
- French Roulette Gold Series – French roulette with better graphics but still with La Partage rules.
The Microgaming games are top quality. French roulete is best due to the better payouts if you are betting on red/black etc.
Here are the Playtech roulette games available at Ladbrokes.
- Premium Roulette European – The flagship roulette game. Has the race track, French and call bets.
- American Roulette – Double Zero do not play.
- French Roulette – French bets and La Partage rules.
- New AR Roulette – Strange roulette betting board. Can bet on even/red and black/odd. These pay 3/1 and 2/1 if it lands on green. Looking at the theoretical payout its 94.60% so may as well play American Roulette.
- Premium American Roulette – Double Zero do not play.
- Premium French Roulette – French roulette with better graphics, includes neighbours and announce bets.
- Premium Roulette Pro – Roulette with the option to save bets. No fancy bets, just your standard roulette table.
- 3D Roulette Premium – roulette with a different view of the board. Minimum bet £1.
- European Roulette – Standard European roulette.
- Multi Wheel Roulette – Play up to 6 wheels at a time. Graphics look really realistic.
- Roulette Pro – Simple roulette table with, French, Call and Neighbours bets.
- 3D Roulette – Roulette with the wheel close up and the betting board at the top. Looks 3d.
The Playtech games are pretty much the same. As always best off going for one of the French tables as they give you half back on green.
Payout table and minimum and maximum bets you can place on the Premier Roulette game. Stakes are similar on the Microgaming roulette games. Some have £1 minimums though and others have smaller maximum bets.[table id=29 /]
Payout table and minimum and maximum bets you can place on the Playtech Premium Roulette game.[table id=30 /]
As you can see, the Playtech roulette games have a minimum bet of just 10p at Ladbrokes.
Live roulette is also powered by Playtech. You can play a vareity of studio games there. They do have air powered roulette tables too.
Live Roulette Stakes
Payout table live roulette. Note table minimum is £3 which is a strange number.[table id=31 /]
Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Western Union, Ukash, EntroPay, PaySafeCard, UK Domestic Bank Transfers.
The minimum deposit is £5 by all methods apart from PayPal, Neteller, Western Union, Skrill and bank transfers which are £10.
Sign up bonus
Ladbrokes offers more than one casino bonus. In the casino the bonus is £500 matched. Deposit at least £10 and get 100% free, up to £500. Just the bonus has to be turned over 30 times before being able to withdraw.
The bonus in the Vegas and live casino is bigger but you have to do it in stages. The first deposit is 100% up to £200, the second, 50% up to £500 and third deposit, 125% up to £500. The bonus and stake must be wagered 30 times before being able to cash out. This is actually huge for the second deposit bonus. To get the £500, you have to deposit £1000, turning over that 30 times is £45000 in bets.
Roulette Bonus Restrictions
For the normal casino, French Roulette counts 7.5% towards the bonus. This is due to the fact it has La Partage. Other roulette counts 10%. Please note, they also have a clause in there that low risk wagers don’t count with the example, given as betting on black/red.
For the Vegas and Live casino, roulette counts depending on the type of bet you have. They have 3 levels of risk, low, medium and high. These count 0%, 20% and 50% respectively. Low risk is 60% or more of the table, medium risk is between 10% and 60% of the table and high risk is less than 10% coverage.
There are also a list of roulette games that count zero towards the sign up bonus. These are 3D Roulette Premium, BW-EuropeanRoulette, Live Roulette Mobile, Live Mini Roulette, Live Roulette pro, Mini Roulette (GTS), Multi Wheel Roulette, Pinball Roulette, Premier Roulette, Roulette Tournament and Video Roulette.
The casino at Ladbrokes has a variety of different bonuses for loyal customers. There are daily bonuses, reload bonuses, instant bonuses, the casino manager at Ladbrokes likes giving out bonuses.
The Vegas casino offers a bonus calendar which gives you a bonus every day. In the live casino, on Monday you get a random cash bonus based on your losses the previous week.
Loyalty/ VIP scheme
Ladbrokes Vegas does have the standard comp points scheme. For every £10 staked you get 1 comp point. At the moment, each point is worth a penny so 100 comp points = £1.
In the live casino there is a VIP Club. This is for the high roller, you get higher limit tables if you are a VIP. Not only that, you get more comp points, more cashback and invitations to events where you’ll experiences Ladbrokes corporate hospitality.
Ladbrokes is a great place to play roulette. With the Microgaming and Playtech casinos, you are spoiled for choice in roulette games. There are even more roulette tables in the ‘games’ section of the site. The sign up bonuses are great but the wagering requirements are very high. With stakes starting at just 10p on the Vegas roulette tables, there’s a table for both high and low rollers.
It doesn’t really matter what sign up bonus you sign up with, you can still claim the other one as long as you make a fresh deposit. For example, sign up to the Vegas casino, deposit £200 and get £200 free. You can still go to the regular casino, deposit £500 and get another £500.[sc:ladbrokes-casino-txt]Sign up here for the £500 Casino Bonus [sc:ladbrokes-casino-728]